Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year, New Apartment, New Life

I found an apartment, and moved in the first week of January. I'm living in a really nice area of Los Angeles. If you want specifics, or my address, email me. Anyway...

 

 

...all you ever need to know about me is this: I bought a TV set before I bought a bed or a couch or food.


 

I walked into a Radio Shack in Beverly Hills (yes, they're everywhere) pointed at a TV and said, "Give me that one." I lugged it back to the hotel like a caveman on a date, and we took a cab to my new place.


Addendum: I bought an antenna so I could watch my new TV for the two hours I'd be sitting on the floor waiting for the Direct TV guy to show up.


 

So...yeah....I have a problem. But I'm a functioning TV addict, so, you know, it's okay.


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment