So now that I know the Mayans were wrong (or really bad at sarcasm) I figured it was time to go exploring.
Oh boy....Sunset Blvd. Great movie, sunny street.
In New York, we don't put our parking lots so close to dirt and gravel monoliths which will crush us come the next heavy rain. Ah, but what do I know about physics?
Lemon tree in a parking garage.
Strolling around, I found the famous Mel's Diner. This diner is pictured on the front of my L.A. Guidebook, and seeing it in person made me downright giddy:
Across the street, I found some L.A. parking meters. Not only do they have a credit card option, you can punch in how much time you need. These people really are parking pros...
And yes, Virginia, there is public transportation in Los Angeles:
One more, just for my X-Phile friends:
TTFN.

No comments:
Post a Comment